MUGEN OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MUGEN OUTLAWS

FUCK THE MUGEN COPS, WE ARE THE OUTLAWS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka

Go down 
+3
Dr. Your Mom
JozoTheBoogey
blackchaos
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 2nd 2008, 6:41 pm

Here's mine:
The air projectile is cool just move it a bit up so it would look that his throwing it.
Why don't you make him a rollout
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jozotheboogey
tbone559
tbone559

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 2:24 am

dude awesome character, can u PM or just post it here to me an example of the coding on how u did the air projectile, u know when he throws that lightning ball from the air.
Back to top Go down
blackchaos
Administrator
blackchaos

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 3:15 pm

Blankas New Super Move..... Super Rolling Massacre Very Happy (lvl 3 version will be called hyper rolling massacre)
this is a lvl 2 version of the move, he will have a lvl 3 version which i havent coded yet but it will have more hits and also he will be using electricity, and there will be a little suprise in the move Wink
but so far here is the finished lvl 2 version hope you like!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q9UFPjvLu80

things i already know, yes its a lvl 2 super so why does it have red after image, well originally it was going to be a lvl 3 but i changed my mind Razz
ill change it to blue.
-sorry for the crappy quality of the video and framerate.
-havent coded a damage dampener yet but thats next on my list after the lvl 3 version of this super.
-yes blanka is ugly but he does moisturize. :sugoi:
Back to top Go down
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 6:26 pm

This is what I was talking about Darren. Good work, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
blackchaos
Administrator
blackchaos

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:07 am

ok heres some screenies of the helper move. blanka summons charlie by teasing his opponent
charlie appears by dashing forward, does a cannonball when he lands, he does a taunt saying too easy, then he exits "stage left" lol, using a back dash.(lol an a cool airplane noise)
i plan to have more moves from charlie, and i want him to exit and enter in different way each move so it doesnt look plain and repetetive. mayb a super with him would be cool.
The reason i have picked charlie because in the film, charlie aka nash was used and combined as blankas former self before bison fucked him up basically doing experiments on him and mutating him.
Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 Enteringsa4Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 Hittingaz5
Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 Recoiltl8Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 Landingcs1
Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 Tauntdj6Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 Exitingqu0
Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 Doublebs9
blanka doing the cannonball while charlie does Smile
Back to top Go down
Devil
Devil

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:27 am

cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/devildemon54
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:29 pm

I thought it was Carlos Blanka who turned into this creature.
Back to top Go down
blackchaos
Administrator
blackchaos

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 3:13 pm

In the Film Charlie was called Charlie "Carlos" Blanka..... he was taken captive by M.Bison and was subject to generic testing to make the perfect solidier, well he ended up being mutated into blanka.

from streetfighter 2 game onwards he is a deceased war buddy of Guile, i combined both these storys and summoned him in Shin form Razz well Chaos form now
Back to top Go down
tbone559
tbone559

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 8:00 pm

WTF! i never knew that, so charlie is Blanka that's crazy, sorry for my noobness, my KFM is also done so i'll post him later on. Nice job Darren.
Back to top Go down
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 9:02 pm

I saw the movie twice it was okay. But Guile was the main actor.
Back to top Go down
blackchaos
Administrator
blackchaos

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2008, 11:38 pm

tbone559 please do not advertise your project in my wip section thank you, your last post has been deleted.
Back to top Go down
tbone559
tbone559

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 3:35 am

i'm sorry man ok i understand. u know it's kinda weird u guys are like all the way in the U.K. and other places but i'm stuck here in California.
Back to top Go down
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 11:43 am

Shut up. Your lucky, I'm stuck here in Bosnia & Herzegowina, lol
Back to top Go down
tbone559
tbone559

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 3:09 am

wats so bad about Bosnia and herzegowina, yeah i think it's amazing how the internet works, we are so far apart but yet we can still share are hobbies like mugen
Back to top Go down
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 4:26 pm

it depents what internet you use. I use Pincom it's so lame, when it's midnight the speed slows.
Back to top Go down
tbone559
tbone559

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 3:47 am

haha i have DSL it is pretty fast all the time!
Back to top Go down
blackchaos
Administrator
blackchaos

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 6:06 pm

i have 2mb broadband, its fast and does the job. was gonna upgrade to 4mb couldnt be bothered
Back to top Go down
tbone559
tbone559

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 EmptyOctober 10th 2008, 3:10 am

haha broadband is really good too, my dad just got it for me the other day, it's criket broadband, yeah i still live with my parents cuz i'm only a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka   Blackchaos WIP's  Curently  Blanka - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackchaos WIP's Curently Blanka
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4