MUGEN OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MUGEN OUTLAWS

FUCK THE MUGEN COPS, WE ARE THE OUTLAWS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Favorite Actors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Your Favorite Actors Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Actors   Your Favorite Actors EmptyJuly 26th 2008, 8:46 pm

Which is your favorite Actor
----------------------------------

Johnny Depp
Spoiler:
Well I saw on TV that he act in many creepy movies and I love these creepy movies and his the best one. In Pirates of Carribien he becamed my favorite actor, I love how he acts, how he moves his lips when he saw "why is the rum always gone" lol.

Anthony Hopkins
Spoiler:
This actor has really good exp. in acting, specialy in the movie where he act as Hannibal Lecter. I had never chance to watch the movie till the end, but I have see how good hi acts. I saw him also acting in many other movies, it's worth to watch the movie if his acting.

Kurt Russell
Spoiler:
Ther first movie I saw in which he was acting was "John Carpenter's The Thing". I love that movie, his is a real good actor and specialy when he acted in the movie "Escape from L.A." I loved that movie too, but I just didn't liked when that girl Tuslima died Crying or Very sad

Clint Eastwood
Spoiler:
Man this actor is really good, in many videos he showed how good he is, he knows how to act, the movies I saw him acting in were: "Million Dollar Baby", "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly" and much more movies I can't remember the name.

Arnold Schwarzneger
Spoiler:
Hehe, he and Devito they are a real good combination. I saw how acts as Terminator, and how he acts usualy as a Russian, but in comedies... I love to see him act: "Junior", "Twins", "Kinder Garden Cop" etc
But in the movie Batman he was a real Mr. Freeze.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jozotheboogey
JChoi1994

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Actors   Your Favorite Actors EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 9:13 pm

Clint Eastwood for the win. His tough guy act and his limited use of words in the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly makes his so awesome.
Back to top Go down
gaiadarkness

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Actors   Your Favorite Actors EmptyJuly 31st 2008, 11:37 am

brad pit
Back to top Go down
fer619
fer619

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Actors   Your Favorite Actors EmptyJuly 31st 2008, 7:25 pm

i like funny men like chris rock, mike myers and jim carrey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Actors   Your Favorite Actors Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Actors
Page 1 of 1