MUGEN OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MUGEN OUTLAWS

FUCK THE MUGEN COPS, WE ARE THE OUTLAWS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any Killer Instinct Mugen Stages??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Your Mom
Dr. Your Mom

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Any Killer Instinct Mugen Stages?? Empty
PostSubject: Any Killer Instinct Mugen Stages??   Any Killer Instinct Mugen Stages?? EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 6:31 am

Im looking for killer instinct stages for mugen. i have the screenpack, the character, and now i need the stages.

anyone have any links to any killer instinct stages?? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://chaseallendiaz.webs.com
gaiadarkness

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Any Killer Instinct Mugen Stages?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Killer Instinct Mugen Stages??   Any Killer Instinct Mugen Stages?? EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 4:38 pm

if you really want a stage from killer instinct try downloading from a mugen torrent website so far i only found 2

btw for everyone on this i wont be posting nothing on here no more but links to mugen websites reason is because i think its stupid

puting up a link to someone else website

what if the charcter or stage or add ons are lost or delete by the person who made it

like for diablo 2 screen pack i cant find that damn thing anywhere and every link i found for it dont work .

that is the whole reason behide a mugen website its to help people kind of like a where house

so that is the reason why iam hardly ever on that and i cant believe people are still making characters that others already have made
Back to top Go down

Any Killer Instinct Mugen Stages??
Page 1 of 1