MUGEN OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MUGEN OUTLAWS

FUCK THE MUGEN COPS, WE ARE THE OUTLAWS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How did you got involved with mugen?

Go down 
+3
Dr. Your Mom
blackchaos
JozoTheBoogey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-07-08

How did you got involved with mugen? Empty
PostSubject: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 9th 2008, 2:18 pm

Well? I'm listening?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jozotheboogey
blackchaos
Administrator
blackchaos

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 9th 2008, 4:56 pm

i was looking at streetfighter videos on youtube, then started looking at capcom vs snk and snk vs capcom chaos videos, and noticed something in the related videos, think it was something like god ken or super ken something like that vs ogre akuma, and was like Shocked WTF, so i viewed the comments and it said its a 2d fighting game engine called M.U.G.E.N so i did a little research on wikipedia, and thought oh ill look into it, so i downloaded mugen found out how to add characters stages screenpacks ect, followed a few tutorials on how to do that. then i decided i wanna make my own after seeing peoples wips on youtube, so i started to view fighter factory tutorials after finding out that this is a complete package into making your own fighter, although most of the tutorials were pretty crap and not that great at guiding you, but i persevered and tried stuff out, got stressed a few times, but stuck it out, then gave up coz i didnt know how to code lol, 6 months later after having a break from mugen ,i played it again, then wanted to make a character once more, this time i really dove in, i read all the mugen docs in the folder, i joined forums researched other characters and how things work, was kinda cool that i was also taking a programming course at the time, but that was a different language, think it was c++ visual basic. but realised it was a little different in the way things were typed out, however i got better and better and learned alot of things, also taught myself alot of stuff too, i still like to get better everyday, learning newer things as i go along, even the top coders in the world as for solutions sometimes no-ones perfect.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Your Mom
Dr. Your Mom

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 9th 2008, 7:04 pm

I been watching mario vs. luigi vids and i saw one that said "M.U.G.E.N" so i went on a couple of websites, saw some tutorials, and then started adding characters from other sites into mugen. and one day, Bovery made a tutorial on how to create a mugen character. and now, im a mugen creater now. and thats how i got involved with mugen.
Back to top Go down
http://chaseallendiaz.webs.com
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 9th 2008, 8:13 pm

Dr. Your Mom wrote:
I been watching mario vs. luigi vids and i saw one that said "M.U.G.E.N" so i went on a couple of websites, saw some tutorials, and then started adding characters from other sites into mugen. and one day, Bovery made a tutorial on how to create a mugen character. and now, im a mugen creater now. and thats how i got involved with mugen.
that guy bovery, is our moderator!
Back to top Go down
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 9th 2008, 8:17 pm

I was looking some Simpsons movie parodies, then I decided to look is there any parodies with Pokemons. So I founded a video named: JSMugen: Homer vs Magikarp. I saw that this is a game and I decided to find it on 4shared, but I typed JSmugen. No result. few mounth's later, I saw another video just Mugen named. Founded the game, downloaded it and played it a while. Then I saw a video tutorial by Xyau my first screenpack EVE battle. first characters AVP.
Then I discovered the rest.
First creations I wanted to make were: KIng Kong & Bloat (Splatterhouse)
Back to top Go down
fer619
fer619

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 12th 2008, 12:06 am

JozoTheBoogey wrote:
Dr. Your Mom wrote:
that guy bovery, is our moderator!

you should mention that bovery is known as blackchaos in this forum and in MUGEN Fighter's Guild.

anyway, i found out about MUGEN like about over 2 years ago. it was at a local anime convention. they had a 4 vs. 4 demo battle there, i think homer, goku, peter griffin, krusty and superman were in that battle. i was like, wow, how was that possible? after a while i kinda forgot about it, then i saw judgespear's MUGEN videos on youtube, and there i found out it was called MUGEN. so i started investigating, joining MUGEN forums, and before i knew it, i was playing MUGEN on my own computer with a roster of about 900 chars
Back to top Go down
joshfeet

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 7:15 pm

well isaw mugen when elecbyte was still working on it and it had like a weird blue backround and i thought it sucked at that time, and then around a year ago i saw a vid and asked myself can this be the same game. So i looked it up and walla a mugen nerd is born
Back to top Go down
Dr. Your Mom
Dr. Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 3:47 am

i know darren is bovery who is black chaos
Back to top Go down
JozoTheBoogey
MO Founder
JozoTheBoogey

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 11:24 am

Dr. Your Mom wrote:
i know darren is bovery who is black chaos
Darren/bovery
Back to top Go down
blackchaos
Administrator
blackchaos

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 11:54 am

darren = blackchaos/ darren = bovery23

darren != queen elizabeth

!= (doesn't) Smile
Back to top Go down
joshfeet

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 3:49 pm

blackchaos wrote:
darren = blackchaos/ darren = bovery23

darren != queen elizabeth

!= (doesn't) Smile

I never understood why you would have to say what something soesnt equal in mugen
Back to top Go down
Dr. Your Mom
Dr. Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 8:01 pm

im confused
Back to top Go down
fer619
fer619

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 8:37 pm

Dr. Your Mom wrote:
im confused

darren = bovery23 in youtube && blackchaos in this fourm

clear enough?

also,

fer619 = Cool

fer619 != pig || clown || jocolor
Back to top Go down
Devil
Devil

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 9:30 pm

i had a mk mugen game and i was on youtube and was on a mkp
video and saw something about mugen and got it on my pc
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/devildemon54
Aoko_Aozaki
Aoko_Aozaki

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? EmptySeptember 13th 2008, 2:02 am

i was just searching up you tube poops and then i clicked a poop and watched it and scrolled down to see homer vs sephiroth i thought to myself wow is this real looked at the title it said it was mugen looked at an enclopedia and just saw crap didn't help so i just typed download win mugen and downloaed it and i saw nothing but stupid kfm's and how in the heck i thought they came with it then i learned that your suppose to download them then and it took me over 5 days just to find out how to add them and about 2 weeks just to find sephiroth and sora and thats how i started mugen but i had memory prombles so i got a new comp so now i have zero memory errors in mugen and free to play with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you got involved with mugen?   How did you got involved with mugen? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you got involved with mugen?
Page 1 of 1